IMAP Component for .NET is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-04-04. The program can be installed on Android, iPhone, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
The Ultimate IMAP is a part of the Mail Component which offers a comprehensive interface for downloading e-mail messages from a server and managing your mailbox remotely, all from within your application. In addition, it also allows you to compose, decrypt, encrypt, sign, and validate email messages.
* Downloading and managing email messages and mailboxes easily
The IMAP component offers a comprehensive interface for IMAP, providing the developer with everything that he needs to incorporate mail management tasks in an application as listed below:
* Connect to standard IMAP server or secure IMAP server over TLS/SSL. It supports both Implicit and Explicit security modes
* List email messages
* Download entire or partial messages to a disk file or stream
* Upload messages stored in a file or memory stream
* Copy messages
* Delete messages
* Purge messages
* Move messages between folders/mailboxes
* Mark/unmark message flags
* Listing mailboxes/folders
* Create mailboxes/folders
* Rename mailboxes/folders
* Delete mailboxes/folders
* Subscribe and unsubscribe mailboxes/folders
* Obtain mailbox information
* Search messages with advanced options
* Authenticate securely with CRAM-MD5, DIGEST-MD5, NTLM, and Kerberos methods
IMAP Component for .NET (version 6.0) has a file size of 3.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 52 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.